I finished reading the Ministry of Business, by Steven Hitz and James Ritchie this week. I loved how this book demonstrated how we can successfully navigate and incorporate spiritual truths to not only make us successful in business, but also in our personal lives. In one section of the book they talk about writing a Personal Constitution, which is essentially a plan for your life. This assignment was an opportunity for me to ponder who I am and who I want to become, and set both long and short-term goals to accomplish those goals. After you break down your short-term goals, you then turn them into daily tasks so you are consistently working towards achieving your dreams.
I am a pretty organized person, but have always struggled in the past to set goals. I understand the importance of them, but I have a hard time implementing them into my life. I know that finishing my Personal Constitution will take more time than a weeks assignment, but I am determined to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment