After watching and reading Randy Pausch’s last lecture, I
believe he was able to achieve his dreams because he kept trying and also
because he had a support system in place.
Randy’s parents, wife, teachers and friends were all a part of helping
him accomplish his goals. Dreaming is
essential to discovering our passion and talents, and ultimately to becoming an
entrepreneur. I believe it’s important
to surround myself with people who believe in my and encourage me to follow my
dreams. I want to be that person for my
family and friends as well.
One of my childhood dreams was to become a dancer. My mom signed me up for dance lessons when I
was little, but after we moved to Alaska we didn’t have the money to continue
them. I remember being envious of the
girls in high school who were on the dance team. They seemed to exude confidence and grace and
of course they were always the popular girls.
I am in my mid 40’s and although a career in dance might not be
possible, I do believe that I can learn to dance no matter my age. I added this dream to my bucket list for this
week’s assignment.
No comments:
Post a Comment