Monday, December 5, 2016

Entrepreneurship and Gratitude

This week I read the article, "Identifying and Exploiting the Right Entrepreneurial Opportunity...for You."  I really liked the definition that was given about what entrepreneurship is.  Entrepreneurship is "The pursuit of opportunities is the essence of entrepreneurship.  We define an opportunity as a future state that is both desirable and achievable."  I believe that being an optimist must be an essential characteristic of someone who chooses to be an entrepreneur.  In order to have a vision of a "future state that is both desirable and achievable" you have to believe that it is something that CAN happen.  

The talk "Attitude of Gratitude" by President Monson is one of my favorites.  Gratitude is such an amazing gift in helping us see the tender mercies of the Lord in our lives.  From parents, teachers, friends, country and our Savior, Jesus Christ, President Monson shares how each is a fundamental part of who we are, and where we can go.  I'm so grateful for the lessons that I have learned through my life, and that in order to find I must give thanks to God for all I have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment